Experienced Family Law And Immigration Assistance In Dallas
Breayne graduated from Stephen F. Austin State University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Creative Writing and a minor in Literature.
Breayne then attended Penn State Dickinson Law and received her Juris Doctorate. While in law school Breayne was President of the Black Law Students Association, Vice President of the American Constitution Society, and an editor on the law review. She also interned for the Harris County District Attorney's Office and clerked for Rusty Hardin and Associates.
When not practicing law Breayne enjoys reading, beaches, and spending time with family.
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania
- Juris Doctorate
- Honors: President of the Black Law Students Association
- Honors: Vice President of the American Constitution Society
- Stephen F. Austin State University
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
- Minor: Literature
- Harris County District Attorney’s Office, Intern
- Rusty Hardin and Associates, Clerk
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney